Do you love numbers, plans and completing tasks? Are you excited about putting things in order and communicating with many different people? Do you enjoy aligning the budget and coordinating the tasks for others?
Here’s your chance to put your skills to work as the new Treasurer at The Student Council at IT University of Copenhagen! We are looking for a very organized, structured and energetic person to work as our Treasurer. Your job will be to support, organize and coordinate various aspects of the daily work of our organization when it comes to its operations. You will be handling accounting tasks, Student Activity Fund, budgeting as well as various ad hoc tasks. There is also a possibility of learning new skills in communication and event coordination.
– The role varies in terms of tasks and there is a certain degree of flexibility available, but activities typically include:
– Manage our inbound communications and assign responsibilities to relevant coordinators
– Organize and maintain our internal documentation resources, policy documents, and activity specifications
– Implementing new tools for accounting systems (such as economic)
– Delegating work to coordinators and managing their workload and output;
– Taking care of organization’s financial well-being;
– Taking care of organization’s legal matters;
– Handling ad hoc tasks at the university when needed;
– Managing and documenting Student Activity Fund (SAF);
– Coordinating SAF committee meetings and the outcomes;
– Paying salaries to the employees (Danlon);
– Collaborating with external assistance and delegating tasks to them (such as Baltic Assist);
– Looking for possible collaborations and sponsors both internally at ITU and externally;
– Working on automatisation of accounting processes;
We expect you to be
– Very organized and great at handling tasks independently
– Able to handle many different tasks at the same time and switch fast between tasks
– Able to work under pressure and with short deadlines
– Outgoing with good communication skills
– Flexible, in order to be able to participate in meetings
– Have excellent English skills, especially in writing
– Have at least basic IT skills (Google Apps, word processing, emails, file sharing etc.)
– Some skills in graphic design are a plus (Adobe suite, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
– Dedication and persistence to do accounting
– Skills in accounting and numbers
– Knowledge in accounting platforms and processes is a plus
– Knowledge about the internal organization and processes at ITU is a plus
You will be provided with documentation for this position, however, the more you know – the bigger advantage you have.
– A 15 hour work week during business hours mainly at ITU
– A salary of 120 kr. per hour
– Opportunity to work with a lot of people at ITU, expanding your network
– A nice office in the building of ITU, a 3 min. walk from DR Byen metro st.
– Friendly and fun colleagues and coffee
Match? We’d love to hear from you!
How to apply
Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV and motivation letter. Keep it short and creative (20 lines of text).
Application deadline: 27 May 2017 the latest.
Do you want to know more about the position? Contact email@example.com
We review applications as we receive them, so send yours now!