Election at the IT University
Make your influence count at your univeristy!!
Every year representatives among students and staff are elected for the collegiate bodies at the IT University such as the Board of Directors, the Board of Studies ITU and the Subject Area Teams. Bodies, which make sure that everybody at the university are heard – both students and staff. This year, election is called for the following collegiate bodies:
- Board of Directors [current student representative’s term ends in 2018]
- Academic Board
- PhD Board
- Board of Studies ITU
- Subject Area Team for Games
- Subject Area Team for Digital Communication
- Subject Area Team for Computer Science
- Subject Area Team for Business
You can read more about the different collegiate bodies here.
- 27th of October – Info Breakfast to keep you updated and guide you through the process of election.
- 30th of October to the 3rd of November – Join us in the Atrium every morning from 10 to 14, have a cosy time with our representatives discussing the importance of the election and get some coffee with cake!
- 12th of November – Deadline for signing up your candidacy
- 24th of November – Info Breakfast to keep you updated and guide you through the process of election with specific focus on the voting.
- 29th and 30th of November – Make sure to mark these ones on your calendar as this is where the election is held as a polling place ballot with polling tables, which will be set up in Atrium 10:00 – 14:00. It is a place where you can make your vote count!
Who can run and vote?
Anyone who is currently enrolled at the IT University of Copenhagen, has a valid student ID and wants to have a say in decision making.
More specifics, regulations, dates, circulars and contacts can be found under ITU’s Intranet.