Become our new Office Manager
Do you love checklists, plans and completing tasks? Are you excited about putting things in order and communicating with many different people? Do you enjoy writing great posts for social media?
Position: Office Manager
How to apply:
- your CV
- your motivation letter (20 lines, short & creative – focus on what you can bring to the position)
Applications deadline: 5 December 2018.
Position starts as soon as possible.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be conducting interviews on the ongoing basics.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Here’s your chance to put your skills to work as the new Office Manager at The Student Council at ITU! We are looking for a very organized, outgoing and energetic person to work as our Office Manager. Your job will be to support, organize and coordinate various aspects of the daily work of the great Student Council. You will be handling administrative tasks, communication and event planning, as well as various ad hoc tasks.
The role varies in terms of tasks and there is a certain degree of flexibility available, but activities typically include:
- Manage our inbound communications and assign responsibilities to relevant coordinators;
- Organise and maintain our internal documentation resources, policy documents and activity specifications;
- Working with tools for administrative systems (such as Podio and Drive);
- Organising the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
- Delegating work to coordinators and managing their workload and output;
- Promoting staff development and training;
- Responding to student enquiries and different complaints;
- Collaborate with student organisations and handle ad hoc tasks at the university when needed;
- Facilitate the project work between different student organizations, where common projects might overlap;
- Plan, schedule and host events and meetings, keeping track of minutes and agendas;
- Handle food arrangements, catering and orders if needed;
- Create posts for social media and newsletters.
We expect you to be
- Very organized and great at handling tasks independently;
- Able to handle many different tasks at the same time and switch fast between tasks;
- Able to work under pressure and with short deadlines;
- Outgoing with good communication skills;
- Flexible, in order to be able to participate in meetings;
- Have excellent English skills, especially in writing;
- Have at least basic IT skills (Google Apps, word processing, emails, file sharing etc.);
- Some skills in graphic design are a plus (Adobe suite, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.);
- Knowledge about the internal organization and processes at ITU is a plus.
You will be provided with documentation for this position, however, the more you know – the bigger advantage you have.
- A 15 hour work week during business hours mainly at ITU;
- A salary of 120 kr. per hour;
- Opportunity to work with a lot of people at ITU, expanding your network;
- A nice office in the building of ITU, a 3 min. walk from DR Byen metro st.;
- Friendly and fun colleagues and coffee.
Match? We’d love to hear from you!